College life, busy.

Okay, so I know that i kinda let this whole blog sit idle after the ski season, hell, even before the season ended. I still had my biggest race to go, and I never touched back on it. Well, at the Eastern High School Championships, I had my best NENSA results of the season, with a grand finale of a second place overall finish for the weekend (More info here).



(For a killer article that basically sums up my year, go here.)

Now, on to college.


Saint Michael's College has been pretty great so far, running Cross Country for the Knights and getting some training in. Running mileage has increased since Kennett, where we now run about 8 hours a week versus the 4-5 (this equates to around 30-40 miles)


Since the season has started, we have already had five races, in which I have been consistently been the number 3-4 runner on the team, with a new PR of 28:30 for an 8k race.

We have two more races this season, the Northeast-10 Conference Championships (this saturday), and the Division II NCAA Northeast Regional Qualifier on 11/10. Wish me luck!


I know it has been forever since i posted last, but I plan on posting at least once a week from here on out.


Comments

Popular Posts